– The promotion and dissemination of information between NGOs so that extremely effective partnerships are developed.
– To provide a central point for networking access.
– The use of electronic networking capabilities to further strengthen the bonds between community organizations and to boost the reservoir of knowledge.
– To build up the capacity of grassroots NGOs by providing free resources online via a singular platform.
– To serve community groups, grassroots organizations, burgeoning charities and research entities.
– The common sharing of ideas among different NGOs and entities.
– Provide free and easy access to a wide variety of informational sources.
– To provide the appropriate levels of contact for funding agencies so that they can select the best organization to work with.
Non-governmental organizations serving the best interests of India’s citizens!
Copyright © 2012 NGO India